• Welcome to Andy's Workshop Forums. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:23 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

An STM32F042 development board

Started by Andy Brown, November 07, 2015, 04:53:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Brown

I wasn't particularly happy with the development boards available for ST's F042 MCU. I really wanted one that supported USB device development on the highly cost effective TSSOP20 package and so I created my own.

As usual schematics, gerbers and a bill of materials is provided for you to create your own.
It's worse than that, it's physics Jim!

JohnBurton

I decided to make one of these :) I presume as you put the board schematics up it's ok with you to simply send the design to seeed or whoever to get some boards made?

I have a project in mind that I'd making my own board (very slowly designing it) but figured that making of of these would 1) Test my construction skills on a similar sized project and 2) actually be something where I'd make use of the finished product.

(Just thought you'd like to know there is interest in your work so you might be encouraged to keep posting things like this!)

Andy Brown

Quote from: JohnBurton on November 16, 2016, 01:48:34 am
I decided to make one of these :) I presume as you put the board schematics up it's ok with you to simply send the design to seeed or whoever to get some boards made?
Absolutely yes, that's what I hope people will do.
I have a project in mind that I'd making my own board (very slowly designing it) but figured that making of of these would 1) Test my construction skills on a similar sized project and 2) actually be something where I'd make use of the finished product.

(Just thought you'd like to know there is interest in your work so you might be encouraged to keep posting things like this!)

Thanks very much, I'll definitely keep posting as the ideas keep flowing.
It's worse than that, it's physics Jim!